“It was twenty years ago today…”: Top 10 Lessons Learned @ 20 Years of CTR
Thanks for attending my presentation. On this page, you'll find the presentation slides and related information. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions, ideas, or wonders.
Presentation slides can be found here.
Brooks, Robert, and Sam Goldstein. Raising Resilient Children: Fostering Strength, Hope, and Optimism in Your Child. Contemporary, 2002.
Lavoie, Richard D. The Motivation Breakthrough 6 Secrets to Turning on the Tuned-out Child. Touchstone, 2008.
Lavoie, Richard. It's So Much Work to Be Your Friend Helping the Child With Learning Disabilities Find Social Success. Paw Prints, 2010.
Moats, Louisa C. Speech to Print: Language Essentials for Teachers. Paul H. Brookes Pub., 2010.
Oakley, Barbara A., et al. Learning How to Learn: How to Succeed in School without Spending All Your Time Studying. TarcherPerigee, 2018.
Schultz, Jerome J. Nowhere to Hide Why Kids with ADHD and LD Hate School and What We Can Do about It. Jossey-Bass, 2011.
Witzel, Bradley S., and Mary E. Little. Teaching Elementary Mathematics to Struggling Learners. The Guilford Press, 2016.
Wolf, Maryanne. Reader, Come Home: The Reading Brain in a Digital World. Harper, 2018.
1. Munch: The Scream (1893), Wikimedia Commons.
2. Montparnasse Derailment (1895): Wikmedia Commons.
3. Johns: Target (1955) MoMa online.
4. Magnifying Glass: istockphoto.com.
5. Dali: The Persistence of Memory (1931) MoMa online.
6. Haring: Best Buddies (1990) Heritage Auctions.
7. Magritte: The Treachery of Images (1929) LA Museum online.
8. Escher: Day & Night (1938) Digital Commonwealth.
9. Lascaux: UNESCO World Heritage Site.
10. Beatles: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967).